SHIFT: Day Job
THIS IS A FULLY REMOTE/WORK FROM HOME POSITION FOR SUMMER 2022
TheTalent Insights (TI) Internwill be responsible for supporting the Talent Insights and Talent Acquisition teams to use data and analytics to improve Anthems recruiting and attraction strategy. The TI Intern will play a key role in understanding the external and internal talent marketplace and helping to advise on recruiting strategy.
- Conduct employment market research using EMSI
- Analyze market data to identify recruiting opportunities
- Visualize data with Tableau
- Present market analysis and recommendations to Talent Acquisition Strategy Directors
Examples of projects for this role:
- Conduct queries on the EMSI database to understand recruiting opportunities
- Understand recruiting funnel metrics in terms of how applicants move through recruiting and hiring processes
- Must be enrolled in a full time accredited undergrad prorgam
- Pursuing a degree in Economics, Business, Data Science, HR, Psychology, Analytics or other related degrees
- Some coursework or experience in Economics, Analytics, Research
- Must not require future sponsorship for authorization to work in the U.S.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For, is ranked as one of the 2020 Worlds Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 Americas Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.