Southern Home Health is currently seeking a Private Duty Home Health Aide who will be responsible for providing personal care and tasks related to the activities of daily living. The Private Duty Aide should be able to respond sensitively to patient/family needs by observing and reporting any changes, including physical, spiritual, social and emotional, to the Private Duty Manager.
* Experience: One to three months related experience and/or training preferred.
* Valid Florida State Driver's License
* Home Health Aide certification with minimum of 40 hours completed.
* Valid CPR certification from the American Red Cross or American Heart Association.
* Minimum of 2 hours Alzheimer's Training
* Continuing education: Meets State/Federal certification guidelines.
* Post Offer Employment Testing (POET) or Fit for Duty examination (as necessary) with "Capable" result required.
* Employee must have a smartphone and access to a computer.
* Employee must have reliable transportation which will enable them to perform tasks and responsibilities in a timely and appropriate fashion. Must provide proof of valid automobile insurance, a copy of which will be placed in the employee's HR file.
***Multiple shifts available***