We are currently hiring for the following positions:
- Full-Time Greeters
- Full-Time Return Agents
- Full-Time Rental Sales Agents
- Full-Time Lot Attendants
- Full-Time Customer Service Representatives
- Full-Time Oil Change Technicians
Hours / schedule are based on a shift-bid, which is done on a seniority basis. As a result, we require newly hired team members to have open availability for the shift bid. Current openings include Mid Shifts and Night Shifts. Weekends and holidays included as we are open 365 days per year.
Full-Time Return Agents:
- Work proactively with drivers, service agents, handheld return agents and managers to ensure proper vehicle supply.
- Welcome members to the facility when they exit the bus or arrive on the lot.
- Direct customers to exit booth, provide local directions and maps and provide return directions where applicable.
- Assist members with questions and concerns to minimize counter visits.
- Communicate customer service issues to management.
- Ensure that hang-tag information is completed correctly.
- Maintain clean low mileage fleet mix requirements.
- Maintain Emerald Aisle for cleanliness.
- Thank member for their business.
- Provide upgraded vehicles on request.
- Perform other customer service related duties in addition to those listed, to ensure our service meets the needs of our customers.
Full-Time Rental Sales Agents:
- Greet all customers using prescribed, appropriate dialogue as they arrive on the lot.
- Remind customer to check for personal belongings. Identify any items found in the vehicle with a unit number, date, time and turn into lost and found.
- Advise and review rental charges; and provide an accurate receipt to the customer.
- Provide information in a professional and courteous manner regarding transportation to the airport terminal. Thank customers using the prescribed dialogue.
- Inquire about service, satisfaction and document dissatisfaction.
- Discreetly check vehicle for damage on incoming vehicles and direct customer to counter for completion of damage/loss report.
- Use of proper statement to determine if vehicle is being returned with full tank of gas.
- Complete a service alert for any mechanical and or body damage communicated by the customers.
- Identify vehicles, which are on system hold for turnback, time or mileage, recall, or any other special lock and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Identify and tag vehicles that have been flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Keep lot organized for ease of access and traffic flow.
- Understand the CDW/Emerald Aisle/Choice process; knowledge of the rental/return documents, fuel services, days/extra hours/surcharges and optional coverages.
- Understand the damage loss report reporting procedure.
Full-Time Customer Service Agents:
Use company approved sales and service techniques when determining customer needs
Offer optional products to meet customer wants and needs.
Prepare all rental and return documents accurately and completely.
Qualify each customer using our company rental requirement guidelines.
Provide customers assistance with directions, maps, local area information, appropriate service information, etc.
Review rental parameters with all customers to ensure a complete understanding of our rates and service charges.
Ensure that the return date and time on the rental agreement is accurate.
Review all charges at the time of vehicle return.
Prepare the Rental Agreement Folder with all required information.
Answer the phones to assist customers in a friendly, helpful and prompt manner.
Assist customers by effectively resolving all customer service issues.
Assist and coordinate customers within the queue to minimize any wait time and promote the most efficient service method as required.
Full-Time Lot Attendants:
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs at the rental counter
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
Full Time Oil Change Technicians:
Ensure the overall safety and security of the employees, vehicles, lot and equipment.
Communicates with drivers and management.
Check truck manifests to ensure cars are properly listed, proper approvals have been acquired and the signature is verified.
Complete logs for each shift, showing vehicle information
Turn in all administrative paperwork each shift to the proper administrative manager.
Perform all other related work as required, including administrative duties.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Ensure all repairs and preventative maintenance are completed according to the manufacturer's specifications and guidelines.
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Perform in-fleet servicing on new cars according to company procedures as required.
- Perform buy back/turn back servicing according to company procedures as required.
- Perform vehicle servicing/repairing to maintain company standards; maintain Out-Of-Service at or below 2%.
- Maintain safe and clean work area.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Must be at least 18 years of age
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require sponsorship by our company now or in the future
Must be available to work 40 hours per week, with open availability including days, evenings, overnights and weekends, based on a shift bid
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Must have at least 1 year prior customer service retail or administrative support experienceMust have a valid drivers license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.